Brown Bear hunting
Brown Bear (Ursus arctos) hunting
The Eurasian Brown Bears (Ursus arctos) hunting.
The region: Karelia (Belomorsk — 850 km from
The number of hunters: 1—3 o in group on bear and more hunters on capercaillie (grouse) and
Condition: simple wood house in villages, toilet outside,
Cost — service 1600—1800 € (depends on quantity of hunters and places in region). One more (padding) day of hunting — 180 € from the person, the alcohol and cigarettes are not included.
Bear up to 160 cm — 1400 €, 161—190см — 1700 €, more than 191 cm — 1950 €, CITEZ — 200 €.
Gross error on a beast — 40% from the minimum cost. Fallow bear: 80% of the minimum coast (wound and not a mining — 80 % from the minimum cost).
Wound and mining of an injured beast by conductors — cost of a trophy + 200 € (extra). The organization of hunting on the (capercaillie) wood grouse — 200 €, blackcock — 100 €, is possible. In this place so much birds (the quantity of blackcocks on 1 place may be to 40 birds).
Brown Bear (Ursus arctos) hunting
The Eurasian Brown Bears(Ursus arctos arctos) hunting.
- The region: 2 places in Karelia (Petrozavodsk region 550—680 km from
Saint-Petersburgand Saint-Petersburgregion — 300 km from Saint-Petersburg—Mandrogi )
- The Hunting period: 25 th August — 20th September — Mandrogi — and 15th August — 15th September, 20th April — 15th May (best time
1—10th May — only in Karelia (Petrozavodsk). In September hunt on elk is possible.
- The number of hunters: 2—3 in group on bear and more hunters on capercaillie (
wood-grouseor Tetrao urogallus ) and black-cockhunting from/ to Petrozavodsk or Mandrogi — 6—7 days (5 days hunting)
- Condition: good wood house, toilet,
shower-bathsare inside house (contemporary, good condition), nutrition (meal) — qualified.
- Cost — service 1600 €, and if you want possibility of hunt capercaillie (
wood-grouse) — 200 € and black-cock— 100 €, One more (padding) day of hunting — 160 € from the person, the alcohol and cigarettes are not included.
Bear — 1800 €, CITEZ — 200 €.
Gross error on a beast — 40% from the minimum cost. Fallow bear: 80% of the minimum coast ( wound and not a mining -80 % from the minimum cost). Beast injured by hunter and mined by a professional hunter- cost of a trophy + 200 € (extra). The alcohol and cigarettes are not included.
Kamchatka Brown Bear (Ursus arctos collaris) hunting
- The region: Kamchatka Peninsula
- The Hunting period: Tigilskiy region 25th April — 20 May 1st—30th of September Karaginskiy region — 13th — 25th of May
- The number of hunters:
2—4men in group
- The tour duration: from / to Moscow 14 days, hunting — 8 days
- Cost — service Tigilskiy region — 8500 $ from the person and Bear trophy 3000 $ — service Karaginskiy region — 8000 $ from the person and Bear trophy 2800 $ in addition you may shoot: The Immovable Capercallie (Terao urogalloides) — 350 $
Group size: 3—4 persons. Basic Tour Price — 12000 $ per hunter (in group — 3 hunters, including price of the helicopter to the camp).
What is included in the Price:
- Selecting the area and coordinating the program with the hunting area owners.
- Visa support, permit documentation for bringing rifles and ammunition.
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival and departure, all transportation to and within the hunting areas.
Round-triptransfer from Petropavlovsk to the hunting camp (helicopter is also included in the price).
- Assistance in booking domestic airlines tickets and hotels en route, if would required.
- Assistance of personal huntsman during the hunt.
- Accommodation at the hunting camp and meals.
- Jeep and horses available during the hunting.
- Permit documentation for exporting trophy.
- Shooting of one Bear (skin and skull).
- On spot trophy preparation and package for further transportation;
- Hunting licenses and other required documentation.
Second trophy bear or elk — 6700 $.
What is not included in the Price: Airfare to / from
Day 1 — arrival to Petropavlovs, transfer by helicopter or car to the camp (depends on the camp).
Day 3—12 — hunting days.
Day 12 (13) — departure for Petropavlovsk, return home.